A law firm’s commitment to proactive risk management coupled with sound business practices can lessen the likelihood that a lawyer will face a malpractice claim, as well as help mitigate potential losses should that lawyer be sued. Risk Management is most effective if it is embraced as a business philosophy and incorporated into all stages of practice.
Risk Management Program for CNA’s Insured Lawyers
Connect to a powerful new risk control resource. Anytime. Anywhere.
Paragon Offers Many Tools for Your Firm's Risk Management Needs:
1) Premium-Reducing On-Demand Webinars -- available 24/7
3) Risk Management Hotline for CNA Insured Attorneys
4) Monthly Risk Management Newsletters and Articles
5) LawyersInsurance.com – Additional Online Risk Management Tools from CNA such as:
- CNA PROfessional Counsel Newsletters
- Lawyers Risk Management “Tool Kit” – A “tool box” of sample forms, checklists, and other practice aids, as well as a comprehensive bibliography of ethics rules and opinions, case law and other risk management resources.
The best way to minimize risk is to prepare for it.