ICLE, Paragon & CNA Team Up to Offer Malpractice Insurance Savings to Michigan Attorneys
Qualifying Michigan attorneys are eligible to receive some or all of the following credits towards their CNA Lawyers’ Professional Liability insurance policy:
1. Be an ICLE Partner – ICLE Partners save up to 7%. The longer you’re a Partner, the more you save.
2. Complete an ICLE Certificate – choose an entire practice area or a specific topic and save up to 7%.
3. Attend a Major ICLE Conference – annually attend any of ICLE's major Institutes and save up to 2%.
4. Be an ICLE Volunteer Contributor – join hundreds of your colleagues and help us with a seminar, book, or other online resource to save up to 7%.
5. CNA Risk Control Participation – ICLE Partners who also participate in CNA specific risk management initiatives can save an additional 2%.
The above credits can be combined for premium cost reductions up to 25%* and are applicable each year that an attorney remains involved with ICLE and insured with CNA.
Paragon will facilitate the placement of coverage with CNA for attorneys who qualify for ICLE premium savings and assist those who don’t qualify with alternate Professional Liability coverage options. Paragon provides tailored solutions for firms of all sizes, complexities and area of practice concentrations.
*Potential savings are determined by the specific attorney and his or her practice. Savings can only be obtained by providing a current Insurance Savings report found in the ICLE My Account area at www.icle.org.