Michigan Lawyers Now Have Multiple Ways to Save on Lawyers’ Professional Liability Insurance
Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) customers and contributors who are CNA Lawyers’ Professional Liability (LPL) policyholders are now eligible for premium cost reductions up to 25%*. ICLE recently contracted with CNA and Paragon Underwriters to provide a number of malpractice risk management premium credits to new and existing customers to reduce the cost for their LPL coverage.
“ICLE has always been committed to helping customers with every aspect of their practice. We know that it’s tough out there, especially for the lawyers who are just starting out. We’re excited that our practice resources can now be of further help,” said David Watson, ICLE Executive Director.
“CNA is the market leader in Lawyers Professional Liability, with more than 60 years’ experience, and our data confirms that the more a lawyer engages in meaningful continuing legal education and risk control support, the better they can serve their clients,” said Michael Furlong, Esq, Vice President, Underwriting, CNA. “We’re excited to be able to reward Michigan lawyers who are pursuing excellence through ICLE.”
Qualified Michigan customers are eligible to receive the following credits against their Lawyers’ Professional Liability insurance policy:
- Be an ICLE Partner – ICLE Partners save up to 7%. The longer you’re a Partner, the more you save.
- Complete an ICLE certificate – choose an entire practice area or a specific topic and save up to 7%.
- Attend an ICLE event – annually attend any of our major Institutes and save up to 2%.
- Be an ICLE Volunteer Contributor – join hundreds of your colleagues and help us with a seminar, book, or other online resource to save up to 7%.
- CNA Risk Control participation – ICLE customers who also participate in CNA specific risk management initiatives can save an additional 2%.
Paragon is the exclusive agent for the CNA Lawyers’ Professional Liability Program in Michigan for law firms with less than 35 attorneys. “Paragon Underwriters is thrilled to participate in this new initiative with CNA and ICLE,” said David Lipson, Paragon President and CEO. “We believe all Michigan lawyers will find tremendous value in this new program.”
The collaboration launched September 1, 2018. Full information about opportunities can be found at www.icle.org/cna. Individual lawyers and law firms interested in the offers should contact Paragon Underwriters directly at 248-851-3066 or www.ParagonUnderwriters.com/ICLE
*Credits apply to qualifying firms in the form of premium credits.